My blog is a love letter to art, music, fashion, film, photography and just about anything else that tickles my fancy. Inspiration is everything, seek it everywhere.

You can also find my illustrations here at purdylola draws



Sunday 10 January 2010

Okey Dokey Doggie Daddy


Trash fash Alabama. An awesome array of fluorescent bra tops, animal prints and cowboy boots. Tarantino's flick True Romance is undoubtedly my fave film ever. It has everything: romance (the un-schmaltzy kind), violence (the cartoon kind) and Hawaiian shirts (the kind with Christian Slater inside, swoon!). One day I wish for Mr. Lola and I to attend a fancy dress party as Clarence and Alabama Worley; the cutest couple from Motor City Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...