My blog is a love letter to art, music, fashion, film, photography and just about anything else that tickles my fancy. Inspiration is everything, seek it everywhere.

You can also find my illustrations here at purdylola draws



Sunday 10 January 2010

Hosiery Heaven


When I was little I would often run around the house in nothing but a vest and a pair of wooly tights. Very liberating. My brother would then lift me up by the waistband and I would dangle there, squealing with delight. Tights are fun! Wooly, patterned, sheer, I love them all. I particularly enjoy the delights to behold at Bebaroque. Those are my legs up there, dressed in a pair of their nautical lovelies. I also have this crimson pair bedecked with bows. Today I caught sight of the new SS10 range and was very excited to see a palette of ice cream pastels, their trademark tattoo designs and more ankle decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...