My blog is a love letter to art, music, fashion, film, photography and just about anything else that tickles my fancy. Inspiration is everything, seek it everywhere.

You can also find my illustrations here at purdylola draws



Monday 11 January 2010

He-She, She-He.

Me and my buddee Emma Baker are a tad obsessed with pretty boys and girls of the androdgynous variety. Back in the day Mr. Lola set my heart a flutter with his long hair and eyeliner while Em had a particular penchant for pocket-sized-pixie boys. Here are some of my favourite examples both homme et femme.
Patti Smith; Rock n Roll's first lady-boy.


Teenage crush Brian Molko of Placebo.


The L Word's 'Shane'.


Model Ash Stymest.

Audrey Tautou as Tuxedo clad Chanel.

And finally the super gorgeous Katie Sketch of Canadian indie band The Organ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...